Bobbinet is used for reducing sun or artificial light.
It is a lightweight and transparent material that can be used to reduce the intensity of the sun or artificial light, allowing for a softer and more even distribution of light on the subject. It can also be used to create a soft and subtle diffusion effect, which helps to reduce harsh shadows and create a more flattering and natural-looking image. Additionally, Bobbinet is often used as a backdrop or to create various special effects in film and photography.
Black, the most popular color, absorbs as much as 90% of the light and reflects no light. White bobbin net absorbs about 30% of the light and reflects the remaining 70%. These delicate nets are used to achieve fine subtleties of quality lighting.